News & Resource Center
List of resources for Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
- Ohio Man’s Bike Ride for Parkinson’s Disease Takes Him to San Diego
- UC Gardner Center for Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders
- National Parkinson’s Foundation
- American Parkinson’s Disease Association
- Parkinson Support and Wellness
- Micheal J Fox
- The Davis Phinney Foundation
- The Neurobalance Center
- LIM Yoga Blog
- Dance for Parkinson’s Disease
- Putting for Parkinson’s
In the News
- Goering Center Shows Support for Joe Motz & Gearing up for Good
- Ohio Man Pledges to Bike 6,500 Miles for Parkinson’s Reseach
- CEO on 6,500- Mile Charity Bike Ride Stops at ‘Special Spot’ in Barrington
- Cyclist to Speak on Ride to Raise Awareness for Parkinson’s – Wednesday, August 7th
- One Man’s Quest to Raise $650,000 for Parkinson’s by Pedaling 6,500 miles Begins Just Before His 65th Birthday
- Cincinnati CEO will ride his bike across America to help Parkinson’s patients
- Anderson Twp. man gears up for 6,500-mile journey to help those with Parkinson’s
- TV Coverage Report
- ‘Gearing Up’ for 65,000 miles, $650,000
Our Purpose: Together we will go further.
Our Mission: Connecting people through the power of movement.
- We inspire you to stretch beyond perceived limits to not just live but thrive.
- We encourage the miracle of movement.
- We care and have compassion.
- We persevere.
- We are committed to physical and mental quality of life.